Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Marriage Anniversary SMS hindi, Marriage Anniversary Wishes, Happy Marriage Anniversary Quotes 2011, Marriage anniversary lines

Happy Anniversary, Marriage Anniversary SMS hindi, Marriage Anniversary Wishes, Happy Marriage Anniversary Quotes 2011, Marriage anniversary lines

 



if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy Anniversary

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,As you make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding

Next>>


Aap dono ki jodi kabhi na tute
Khuda kare aap ek dusre se kabhi na ruthe
Yuni ek hokar aap ye zindagi bitayein, ki
Aap dono se khushyion ke ek pal bhi na chhute
“Happy Anniversary”
`
Husband : Tumse Shaadi Karke Mujhe Ek Bahut Bada Faayda Hua Hai.
Wife : Woh Kya?
Husband: Mujhe Mere Gunaaho ki Saza Jeete-Jee Hi Mil Gayi!
`
Tujhe yaad kartay hain har saans kay baad,
Kabhi subha say pehle kabhi shaam kay baad,
Kabhi milo tou kuch karain batain,
Ik jaam say pehlay aik jaam kay baad,
Dil ki deewaron pay tera naam likhtay hain ,
kabhi fursat main kabhi kaam kay baad,
meray marnay kay baad bhi log tujhe pukarain gay,
Kabhi meray naam say pehlay kabhi meray naam kay baad…
Happy Anniversary!
`
Har Dost say achi baat karna fitrat hai hamari,
har dost khush rahe hasrat hai hamari,
koi hum ko yad kare na kare,
Har dost ko yaad karna aadat hai hamari….
Happy Friendship anniversary.!

if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy Anniversary
Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,As you make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding
To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.Happy Anniversary
How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair
On this special day,best wishes go to you,that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through.Happy anniversary to you my Love
I'll always remember The day I married you, Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do
Your loving and thoughtful ,Just to mention two, I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.Happy Anniversary
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow
Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached strings.Happy Anniversary
Hoping that the love you shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy , love and happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary
Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me
Your love makes my days so very bright,just knowing you're my darling wife(Husband).Happy Anniversary
Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy AnniversaryBy Nazli
The most important thing you fixed Was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you** Happy Anniversary
all my love for you FREE!wishing u a very happy ANNIVERSARY....!
I LOVE U are words just three,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.so this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!
Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal". Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.
i wish u de best anniversary a man could wish his wife.my love throughout the years we've had our ups& downs but we stood by each other no matter what happened we maintained this love so on our anniversary of 2years i just wanna say this "thank u &i'll alwayz love you for what you've done for me"u were &still r my light and shine in my world ngi'asixenga ngawe(zulu for i'm proud of you love keep it up).remember this when things get rough and tough"i love you"

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...